Thursday, April 19, 2007

Week five Tute task: Image posting and Photoshop.

This is aimage that I took in Christchurch, New Zealand with a Canon D60 Digital SLR Camera. I thought it was a good image as kind of an antithesis to high tech as it is obviously low tech being a world war 2 era spitfire. The plane was actually on a stand which I cloned out in Photoshop to give the appearance that it is
flying very close (I guess the stationary propeller is a bit of a give away though).



This is a photo of some very inebriated mates at a party few months ago, I think it speaks for itself.















This is an image by a well known humanitarian photographer Kevin Evans who is based on the Sunshine Coast. The image exemplifies news for me because it is an image taken in Northern Uganda in the civil war- a topic that is very current and should be more wellknown...














This image was taken by a friend of mine with an olympus camera down at Burleigh Heads- What can I say, surf, sun- summer all over.


















I think this is a little unconventional- A letterbox near where I was living in New Zealand a couple of years ago. Taken with a Canon D60


Lastly, this image I pilfered from the web which exemplifies uni life- was going to take one of the mess that usualy festoons my desk but it was surprisingly neat at the time of publishing and was not nearly so impressive...

1 comment:

Alextricity said...

Hey,
Thanks for your comment.
Unfortunately, because you posed a question [which I certaintly don't discourage] I have to answer here. lol. Umm, I'm mostly into analysing art and photography...I'm not all pro when it comes to photography but I am quite snappy happy. I enjoyed your response to this task too. Anywho are you in my NCT tute with Chris? Email me: funky_frog03@hotmail.com or if u have myspace: www.myspace.com/alextricity
See you around!
:)